Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Move It Monday! :)


Happy Monday Everyone!! :)


Don't you just LOVE Mondays?!


Well I do, but only because it brings us back to Move It Monday!
And who doesn't love that extra push of motivation and small workout to get our week started??

This Monday I'm going to incorporate Move It Monday's motivation and workout! Yay!!

Here's your dose of Monday motivation...

What do you work out for?

I work out for myself. Because I love my body as much as I love my health! Plus, the endorphins released are amazing!! The feeling after a workout is like no other!!!

Comment below on what motivates you to work out! Wether it 's your kids, your husband/wife, or even to eat your favorite donut!

This week's workout:


I used a workout similar to last weeks, Move It Monday, to help build your endurance a bit and give you something that you know how to do! Enjoy!

Share your results on this small Strength workout and on what motivates you to workout in the comments below! :)


-ilsay x




No comments:

Post a Comment