Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday ! :)

It's Monday, again!! And all I have to say is Yay! :)

Monday means a whole new start, a brand new week to accomplish a whole new set of goals!
A new week is promising, it enables you to succeed and become the best you are.

July 7th, 2014.

Well today marks 1 month until I turn 20! This means it will be my last month of being a teenager! :o 
How exciting yet terrifying at the same moment. 

To start of my week, I am still walking like a baby horse from Saturday's Leg Day. And all I have to say is...that KILLED my legs. 

I couldn't attend my 9 am cycling class since I don't want to slow down the healing of my muscles, but I did do yoga at home.  So here's to healing my leg muscles so tomorrow I can continue on!!

7/7-7/13 Goals

So here's the challenging part. What are my goals and habits going to be this week?
It's always best to take your routine wether it be health, fitness, or anything that feels like it is going to be a looong run a day at a time. 

This week's goal:
  1. Eat minimum of 1 salad a day, and by salad I mean mixed greens, kale, baby carrots, red onions, chia seeds, hemp seeds, and a natural homemade salad dressing. No sugary crap allowed.
Not too bad right? Eat my salad at lunch time or even at dinner. Maybe I can make it twice a day! But remember little by little is how you succeed in your goals. An empire wasn't built overnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment