Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy July 4th!

Good Morning and Happy Friday Readers!
And let's not forget to celebrate America's day either!


What are your plans for today?
Barbecue, 5k or marathon runs, or spending the day with the family?

Me? I'm spending the day doing absolutely nothing! Haha, my boyfriend works, my roommate works, but I might decide on going to the dog park in the afternoon.

Do any of you own dogs?

Fourth of July and other holidays where fireworks often go off, many dogs suffer from fear and anxiety. Trust me, I know mine does. It's a time where many pets often get lost since they run away or escape from fenced backyards.

My advice? Bring him inside and create a comfort zone for your dog. Many dogs like the feeling of a "cave". Such as a small crate with a blanket over it creating a area where it feels secure. Also, it is best to microchip your dog in the event of him/her getting lost. 
Dogs and other pets are important members to the family, and it is our job to make sure they stay calm during a moment of stress.  Here is a link by ABC on keeping your pets safe. 


I love fridays!!! It's a great way to recap my week and allow myself to make adjustment and better myself for the next week! :)

Monday

Cycling Class 9:15-10:15 with Christina!
It went good, I was tired from my routine being messed up from going out of town. Oh well.

Tuesday

Rest Day!!
But I did work out on our #ZestyJuly Challenge hosted by myself and other sweatpink sisters!

Wednesday

-Cycling Class 9:15-10:30 with Teresa!
It was awesome I really pushed myself.
-Yoga 6:00-7:00 with Ken
It had been a while since I've gone to yoga but I did not regret attending this class.
-Cycling Class AGAIN! 7:00-8:00 with 
I was at point of exhaustion, but I pushed through and finished!!
-Day 2 of #ZestyJuly

Thursday

Rest Day, but I uploaded one of my favorite quotes for instagram on the #ZestyJuly challenge. 

Friday!!!

I'm probably going to do some strength training later on today!



Well That's the run down!! Until the next post everyone!!!
Have a happy AND safe 4th!!!!

Ilsay x





No comments:

Post a Comment