Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Liebster Award! 5/23/2014

Thanks to two wonderfull Sweat Pink Ambassadors who nominated me for this award!
Debbie Woodruff, from Live From La Quinta
&
Gabi Walker from Gabrielle K Walker


What is Liebster Award you say?

The Liebster Award is awarded to new and upcoming blogs by other bloggers. It is to help the nominated bloggers be introduced to other readers and gain an audience. By receiving this award, the blog receiving it must pay it forward and introduce 10 new blogs as well.


I was nominated to answer 10 questions, and pass it on to 10 other blogs.... Here We Go!

1. What is the job that you do in your “real” life?
My job in "real" life is being a cake decorator at the grocery store, HEB. I was previously a cashier, which was fun and very sociable, but I was transferred departments and now I decorate cakes! :) However, I am thinking about switching to another department again, it's called Healthy Living, and you work with customers who want to improve their health and lifestyle.
2. Who was your inspiration when you started blogging?
I never really found a blog who truly inspired me to begin blogging. I kinda picked it up on myself and found it as a way to talk about the stuff I have done, and I use daily.
3. What is your favorite movie?
Favorite movie...this is a tough one! Currently I would have to say Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2! It's really punny and I love how they incorporate all the fruits and vegetables! Plus they portray the hamburger as a monster :b But I think my next week it will be Fed Up.
4. Do you have any pets? What kind, how many, and what are their names?
I have 1 pet, a pomeranian by the name of Pup! He's my furbaby and I love him to death, well when he isn't tormenting me! Haha, I received him on my birthday last year and we have become inseperable since. He takes up most of the bed.

5. If you had a chance to meet a celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be?
JOE JONAS! Although I kind of meet him already :b He's my favorite singer :D

6. What is your favorite post that you’ve written (post the link)?

So far, no favorite post...but I will keep you updated!
7. What is one of your talents?

I think one of my talents is I am really artsty and crafty! I know how to sew, draw, color, and pretty much anything craft related.
8. If you had a chance to travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I want to go to somewhere where the beach is beautiful! My boyfriend wants us to go to Thailand because they have beautiful beaches so maybe one day!
9. What is your favorite memory of your best friend?

When we still lived in the same hometown, my best friend and I were inseparable. We would be at each other's houses every day doing projects, out riding 4 wheelers, geocaching, and doing anything that we thought was fun. We drifted apart slowly, but it's always something that makes me smile.

10.  And finally…what song would you choose for your theme song?



[[ Updated Saturday May 24, 2014 ]]

Here are my Nominees! :)


  1. Brandi Jeffries @noteworthyrunning
  2. Jennifer Rohde
  3. Maggie Lumpcik @runmomrunhappy
  4. Jaima Botterbush @getfitwithjaima
  5. Jenn Vasquez Koscelnik @epicascentfitness

Nominees, here are my questions:

  1. Who is your number one inspiration?
  2. What is your favorite workout to do?
  3. When did you start blogging?
  4. Where is your favorite place to go run?
  5. Why are you so awesome?
  6. What is your favorite meal to make? If it is a post you have made on your blog, link it!
  7. What is your favorite quote?
  8. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
  9. What is your real life job?
  10. Will you continue your active lifestyle even as you get older?



No comments:

Post a Comment