Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thoughtful Thursday!

Sorry I have not been posting lately! I've had my championships match for my HEB volleyball team! :)
We won today and on Tuesday! I've been getting a looot of cardio in by playing...and my shirts are always covered in sweat! Also, my shoelaces are pink!! Thanks to Sweat Pink! :)

We played a total of 2 games today, and we beat each team pretty badly. We felt bad at the end. LOL, on Tuesday the same thing happened. Well, at least we all had fun! :) Here's some pictures!

Me getting a kill! ;)

My beautiful boyfriend and I. <3

My Team! (L-R) Valerie, Myself, Savon, Analy, Milton, April, Clair. Not pictures, Daniel.

Thought Time!

Thought #1!
I'm thinking about incorporating video blogs within my writing and making workout videos and what not! What do you guy's think? 

Thought #2!
I'm inclining on becoming a ISSA certified personal trainer. That way I can develop programs, work with my readers, and actually give you real information on how to loose weight! I'm debating on this!!

Thought #3!
I am proud to announce that I am now a Swirl Gear Ambassador! So keep an eye out for specials on their gear! :)

That's all I can think off right now! I'm exhausted from tonight's game! Talk to you all tomorrow!

Ilsay x



No comments:

Post a Comment